Andre Stewart – Counselling and Social Work Services
The Travelling Shrink can counsel you on issues such as suicidal ideation, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D), depression, stress management and anxiety.
Counselling for individuals, adolescents, children, families and couples
Andre Stewart Counselling and Social Work Services has five main areas of service. They are:
- Counselling /psychotherapy
- Primary mental health clinic (working with a private psychiatrist)
- Social work services: i.e psycho-social support and referral
- Report writing: i.e. domestic violence, family reports compliant with the requirements of Family Law Court
- Seminars / continuing education and professional development programs / school programs / sporting programs
- Professional supervision / mentoring / coaching
The first step for many of these services is an initial appointment. At the conclusion of that appointment you will be given clear advice about your situation and which service we believe will best assist you. For some people it will not be necessary to become an ongoing client of Andre Stewart Counselling and Social Work Services. Other people’s needs are more extensive. This is why it is important for us to take the time to find out more about you at the beginning, and for you to decide if you want to have an ongoing relationship with us.
Many of these services can be delivered through a secure online medium, ensuring maximum flexibility and enabling you to be in your most comfortable place. Please see our Making an Appointment page for more information on how to make an appointment with Andre, either in person or online.